RH Reality Check has been on top of this amendment and the story. Check out their posts:
- Stupak amendment passes! Affects every woman (link)
- Historic Health Reform Bill Passes But At a Price: Women's Groups Have Mixed Reaction (link)
- "This Is Only the First Salvo In the Bishops Campaign Against Women's Health" (link)
- Many Dems Who Voted For Stupak Still Voted Against the Bill (link)
- The Answer to the Stupak? Overturn Hyde Now (link)
- Womenstake: A Major Advancement in Health Care Reform - Next Step Must Meet Women's Reproductive Health Care Needs
- Open Left: Dems who voted for the Stupak amendment to restrict women's rights.
- Open Left: Targeting Dems In 2010
- New York Times: Abortion was at heart of wrangling
- Alas, a Blog: Stupak amendment makes a good day bad
- Room Eight: Rep. Jerrod Nadler's statement on Stupak passing, and transcript of his statement on the House floor.
- Feministing: Whose health care victory?
- Pandagon: Misogyny hijacks health care reform vote
By the way, Planned Parenthood has a letter you can send to Obama about this.