10. They don't pick up the phone.
9. Use men for free drinks
8. Use men as place holders
7. Emotionally manipulate men
6. Use physical violence
5. Criticize their men in public
4. They don’t disclose their relationship status
3. They withhold sex
2. They test their men
1. They flirt to inspire jealousy (isn't that the same as No. 7?)
No. 6 is serious, to be sure. Not trying to make light of that. But in reality, it's not just women who do these things. Men do these things to women, women do them to women, men do them to men, etc. Yeah, some women aren't nice. Guess what? Some are. Same as the rest of the population.
I know crap like this has and does populate all kinds of Web sites and magazines, and will continue to do so. These stories serve no real purpose but to reinforce stereotypes and maybe help fuel perceived gender wars. The kicker here, though, is the intro:
You know us feminists, plotting out cruel things we can do to men. Like not picking up a phone. That'll show 'em!