- AlterNet: "GOP War on Rape Victims? Georgia Republican Introduces Bill That Would Call Rape Victims 'Accusers.'"
- The Guardian: "Africa shows signs of winning war against female genital mutilation."
- New York Times: "The Siege of Planned Parenthood," an op-ed by Gail Collins.
- Religious Action Center: "Family Planning De-Funding Threatens Vital Reproductive Health Services."
- Hello Ladies: "On Baseball and Postpartum Depression."
- The Jewish Daily Forward: "Gay and Orthodox: And Cleaving Strongly to Both."
- KFOR.com: "Ohio lawmaker seeks to ban abortions once sound of first heartbeat is detected."
- R&D magazine: "Choices, not discrimination, deter women scientists." This kind of sounds like a load of crap to me.
- KHON2.com: "Hawaii House passes same-sex civil unions bill."
- Change.org: "Pardon Kelley Williams-Bolar -- she shouldn't go to jail for protecting her kids."
- CNN: "Pepsi to release new 'skinny can,'" just in time for Fashion Week. Ugh.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Just a quick reminder, you can submit links for this column via e-mail at rosiered23 (at) sparecandy (dot) com, and you can catch up with Spare Candy on Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr as well. Or! Leave a link in the comments! Self-promotion is perfectly acceptable here.