- Hello Ladies: "Closing the Gender Leadership Gap."
- The Stranger: "Local Women's Group Receives $300,000 Grant to Educate Men on Domestic Violence."
- New York Times: "A Lawsuit’s Unusual Question: Who Is a Man?" TW on this one for gender identity discrimination.
- TBD: "Free girl culture! The royal wedding doesn't make women dumb," by Amanda Hess.
- The Good Men Project: "Myth-Busting the Gender Wage Gap."
- CBC: "1 million stillbirths preventable globally: report."
- MacGuffin and Puffin: "Asshole of the Month- March." (Hint: It's US Rep. Mike Pence.)
- New York Times: "Indiana Bill Cuts Funds for Clinics for Women."
- Washington Post: "Tina Fey mixes laughs with serious talk about women’s equality." Has anyone read her book? I'd like to pick it up sometime.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Just a quick reminder, you can submit links for this column via e-mail at rosiered23 (at) sparecandy (dot) com, and you can catch up with Spare Candy on Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr as well. Or! Leave a link in the comments! Self-promotion is perfectly acceptable here.